- offers training in Christian living
- provides a meeting point for honest encounter
- plans and initiates active service
- explores new ways of worship and personal devotion
- expresses the social and caring life of the Church
Meetings take place at 7.30pm on 1st and 3rd Thursday evenings in International Hall from October until the end of May. There is a range of themes including devotional evenings, explorations of Christian service, local interest and members evenings. Programmes are available in the church and advertised on the Weekly Notices and Monthly News Sheet.
Tea and coffee are served at the end of the Meeting.